Friday, September 26, 2008

A little ghost for Autumn

When Lucas was drawing his balloon last weekend, he asked me, "Mom, what's the name of that friend of yours who love ghosts?", just like that, with all the letters, in Portuguese, obviously. He listened to me talking to Rodrigo earlier about her camping in Gettysburg (she's back!!) - and I said it was Patty. Then he said, "I just made this for you to give her on your blog":



So here it is, Autmn, a little friendly ghost for you (openly inspired in Suzie's pendant, LOL). When I took the photo he hid with his hand the truck that it was above it. Hope you like it, sorry it wasn't better taken!

2 comentários:

Patty said...

Oh Lucas I LOVE your ghost. Thank you so much for making it for me...
I am very tired today, but soon I will tell you all about my camping trip and tell you about some places that I went to visit that are haunted (I did not see a ghost but we do have some photos that show some very strange things and I will make sure I put them on a special page for everyone to see)
Hugs
Patty (Autumn)
P.S. I did see some horses, ducks and turtles, so you will see photos of those too.

Suzie Ridler said...

What a sweetie! Oh Patty, isn't that awesome?! I can't wait to hear all about Patty's latest ghost adventures too and now after seeing this balloon, I think they're going to be extra special stories.