Friday, September 12, 2008

Dreamboarding

Sacred Suzie's Dreamboard challenge's deadline is on Sunday, and here's what I came up with this month to ask the Universe. Very easy interpretation after reading my last posts, right? I made it last evening on the floor of our family room while Rodrigo and my niece were watching "Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix" - Lucas was already sound asleep or would be with us as well, of course!
It was fun to relax in the evening (after such a bad day), with Baruck sniffing my material and insisting to lay down on my lap while I arranged the images on the paper. The energy is being launched, so mote it be!

8 comentários:

Suzie Ridler said...

Way to go Nydia! It's awesome! I hope it feels you with happy positive thoughts and gets rid of any darkness inside. It's so cute and lovely and wonderful. Thank you so much for participating! Big hug to you!

P.S. Will Lucas be participating this month? No pressure! Just curious. ;)

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Great board! I was going to wait until Sunday to put mine up, but I think that I will post mine now, too!

Good luck with all of your dreams!

Dragonstar said...

What a really positive feel your board has. Good for you Nydia - may it all go well.

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Good job, that is a wonderful dream board!

As for the post about the Mom.... well, something came up about that, if you want to e-mail me I can tell you the whole story :)

LilithSilvermane@gmail.com

I am glad you are reading those books to your little man, I am sure he loves those times with you! It's such a great story, it's fun for all of us.

Roan said...

Words we should always remember. Nice! BJ

This Guy said...

Awesome dream board, and great message!! :D I really have to start jumping on board and doing my own, I always remember when its too late!! :)

Kristin said...

I especially love the cat and her reflection. This activity is spreading so much positive energy, I think we all must be glowing : )

Kyanite said...

A terrific positive board, may it work for you.

Love
Blue