Monday, April 12, 2010

Our Spontaneous Smileys are up!

Aawww... So cute! On Saturday Lucas and I went "smiley hunting", and we found some cool ones on the streets. I submitted them to the site, and today they're up! I'm happy that we humbly helped for the Operation Smile project. Lucas is sleeping right now, but tomorrow he'll be all proud!

These are our smileys:

Stoned - Incredibly, this was not manipulated by us, it was like that in front of a house's sidewalk, and Lucas was afraid someone would step on it!:



Crazy Gate:



Mud Lady - Lucas' favorite one:



Next weekend we'll have to find some more! Actually now we keep walking in the streets looking around, this is so addictive!

7 comentários:

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

The "crazy gate" makes me smile, too!!!

amy said...

I like the mud one too. It would be addictive looking for them!

Ocean said...

This is a great idea and especially a nice one to do with your child! I'm sure you and Lucas will have many enjoyable hours together looking for more smiles!

Divaeva said...

What a cool idea! I am always on the look out for hearts in nature...now I will be looking for smileys!

Dragonstar said...

What fun and lovely finds! You've both done well.

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Love it! What a great idea!

Powell River Books said...

What fun for both you and Lucas. - Margy