Sunday, April 4, 2010

... While he was sleeping...



It's past midnight, and Lucas just slept after a fun dinner party at my sister's, he's exhausted (... and so am I...)!

Only then I could prepare his Bunny nest with the goodies my relatives and myself bought for him, made a trail of bunny paws with flour and spread M&Ms along it, as I do every year. Couldn't resist taking a photo! I can't wait to see his smiling face when he wakes up...

I wish you all a wonderful Easter with your family and friends, with love from the other side of the world!

6 comentários:

Lyn said...

I bet that was one happy, little boy when he woke up!!

Happy Easter to you too :-)

Danni said...

Adorable! I miss the days of waking up to a basket filled with goodies. I'm sure he was one happy little boy.

Happy Easter to you and your family! *hugs*

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

This is so adorable. Happy BUNNY STUFF.
The Grands woke us up to squeals of he came, he came.
GK was so proud of herself for hiding the eggs but then was surprised that the bunny had left her a basket with goodies and some of the eggs she had hidden had been moved to other locations. The look on her face was priceless.
Thanks for sharing such a loving and lovely sight. ((((hugs)))) until next time

Anonymous said...

Awwww...such an adorable pic. I wish I could see his face when he wakes up.
Blessed Ostara my friend, and a fun filled chocolately day of love for you & your little witch!!
You are doing sooooo well with this single mother thing!!!

Janet said...

Lucas is such a little sweetie! I hope he had a good Easter finding all his treats.

Maebius said...

how awesome, to still keep that magic of the season, where good-spirit Bunnies leave chocolaty presents. YUM!