Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekly Monochrome

I'm still feeling dizzy and nauseated, but seems like the flu will not take me like it wanted to, ha!



The photo above was taken by Lucas one of these days. It's my mom's decorative wall dishes and family paintings. The big one in the center with two men was sketched by my older brother Arnaldo: it's my father's father and his brother. We love this one, so joyful! Below it's my father's family shield, researched and drawn by my middle brother Delcio.

For more Mono photos, visit the main page, hosted by Aileni, and join the fun!

8 comentários:

Powell River Books said...

You have quite an artistic family. What a wonderful way to display all of the treasures. And Lucas is becoming quite a photographer. Tell him I enjoyed his picture very much. - Margy

Carver said...

I'm sorry you've been sick. That's an attractive display of family paintings and china.

Tania said...

Nice. Wish you a great weekend:-)

Rune Eide said...

One wall in one shot - nice!

Unknown said...

Nice shot. Get well soon!

Janet said...

You have such a talented family. No wonder Lucas is so creative! He's a very good photographer!!

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Dragonstar said...

Such a lovely, personal photo. Yes, a very artistic family, and Lucas is so good.

Get well soon, my love.

John said...

So your son is taking photos as well; get then started early.