Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ABC Wednesday - N is for... Nydia? Nah... Nature!

So tempting... Okay here's a photo of myself when I was four:



Now that I showed off a bit, let's go to what really matters: N is for Nature! Tomorrow is Earth Day and what's better than a couple of simple, sweet Nature photos taken by Lucas for ABC today? We'll have fun tomorrow outside enjoying the beautiful day that will surely be.


The mountain in front of my middle brother's house...


Lucas' little bean plant...


The sun from behind mom's little tree...

For more N posts, visit the ABC page, and join the fun!

9 comentários:

Janet said...

Nature and Nydia....two beautiful things!! Happy Earth Day!

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

Oh Nydia, I don't know if you realize, but Lucas is your spitting image!!!

Reader Wil said...

Thanks for your kind comment and visit! Yes we all have to keep in mind that it's Earth Day tomorrow! I wish you a very nice day with Lucas and the rest of your family.

Roger Owen Green said...

You were CUTE!

Happy Earth Day; nature is a good choice.

On behalf of the ABC Wednesday team, thank you for participating.

lv2scpbk said...

Cute age 4 photo. Happy ABC Wed.

Rue said...

Lovely photos. So sweet at 4! Still a sweetheart!

Congratulations - you won the giveaway on my blog Nydia! Please send me your address, and I will mail off your goodies!

Happy Earth Day!

Jay said...

I love that photo of you when you were four! Sweet and quirky!

Brian said...

I miss mountains so much! That's one thing we don't have in Louisiana! I lived in Alaska for 4 years and those mountains were so beyond awesome! Have a great weekend!
Brian

michael bird said...

Love the rock work and the doors in the photo with your four year old self.