Thursday, April 1, 2010

More sweet awards

Angela and Wikked Wit were so sweet and sent me this lovely award some time ago (I have another one given by other sweet souls, I will post asap!):



Thank you girls, you rocked my days! :o) I used to give it to specific blog friends, but I decided some time ago that I cn't choose among the many awesome souls that I have on my blogroll, so I always offer these awards to evryone there. If you love it, go and pick it up!

The standard rules are these:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Hmmm... I have already some things about myself before (am I not doing this all the time? LOL). Let's see what else I left aside...
1. Starting with an almost sad one. I was almost raped about 15 years ago one night, when going home on foot after a Beerfest here in Petropolis. The guy tried to take me to a desert street, but I started screaming so loud that he gave it up and ran away. I guess I did the right and wrong thing at the same time, but it was without thinking. They were the scariest and longest two minutes of my life, and I was lucky.

2. Lucas was "made" after a Beltane night ritual at home, no wonder he's this witchy litle thing I adore.

3. I had a short story published by a tiny Brazilian publishing house, and two poems in English, by another tiny house in the U.S. My family and close friends always torture me that I should restart writting, but go telling this to this self-critic...

4. I guess this is an old one, but it's always fun to watch reactions: I was born with one single kidney and a double womb. I still think about suing mom.

5. I'm a frustrated ballerina. I had ballet classes when a child, but had my toe broken and had to say goodbye to the American Ballet, good for the audience! LOL

6. I'm chocolat addicted. I-simply-can't-resist. Easter is this weekend, so...

7. A sillier one to close the fun. Once I almost got my mom crazy, because I "disappeared" one afternoon, sleeping into the TV big cabinet. I was tiny enough to fit there, it was so comfortable that I imagined it was a good place to stay for while, and feel asleep! I was found 5 hurs later.

0 comentários: