Friday, March 2, 2012

Keeping the blog alive




I've been having a hard time catching up with my blogger friends, and posting here on a regular basis, and it's something that is bothering me a lot.

One nice way of keeping the blog alive and kicking is to follow a weekly meme. There are tons of cool ones in the Web, and you get to know many interesting blogs and the people behind them.

Some time ago, I was part of an awesome group called ABC Wednesday, hosted by Denise Nesbitt, where bloggers post about any subject starting with the letter of the week. There are always unique posts from all around the world, and people's creativity to find different subjects has always been a joy for me to read and see - and to learn something new. I'm definitely rejoining the ABC again.

Another meme that I was part of and absolutely love is the Weekend in Black & White. Originally created by my lovely Irish friend Aileni and now by his wife, my adorable friend Mererid, it brings some exquisite B&W photos that are breathtaking. I found out that there are incredible amateur artists around the world who love monochromatic photos and generously post their weekly findings that become even more beautiful pieces than in color. Another one I'm rejoining.

So when my dear friend Kallan posted this beautiful statement, I knew I had to join this meme. It's like the ABC, but focused on the pagan path. It will be thrilling to think about what to post every Friday about paganism, and I know I'll learn more about my spiritual path and get to know new blogger pals.

This way, following these three different weekly memes, I'll keep my salamanders happy, bringing up new ideas, and I'll restart taking good care of my page. Hope you enjoy the upcoming fun, and maybe join these cool projects as well!

3 comentários:

Zombie Queen said...

I think a weekly meme would be great! I'd love to read your posts again. I'm also having trouble keeping up with my blog. Perhaps a weekly meme is just the thing I need, too!

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

missed you lots honey. I'm happy to be able to look forward to a word from you. Oma Linda

Mother Moon said...

It is so good to have you back.. you have been missed by many... looking forward to hearing more from you...