Friday, October 3, 2008

Waiting for a Soul Coaching



When I got home today for lunch, there it was for me! My Soul Coaching book copy, that I ordered three days ago. Now I have to control myself not to read everything at once. I'll be a good girl and read only the first 18 pages, as Jamie suggested, while savouring my Crunch bar.

Jamie, a great certified professional co-active coach and a licenced Nia blue belt instructor AND to make things even better - if possible!, Sacred Suzie' sister, is leading this bloggers group called The Next Chapter, starting in November. "The concept behind the book-blogging group is that a community of bloggers work their way through a book, sharing their experiences by posting on their own blog and by reading what other participants are sharing. You can choose to share as much or as little as you like."

Soul Coaching, by Denise Linn, is the first book Jamie will be working with the participants. "A book that it's a 4-week program dedicated to an in-depth clearing and cleansing of the differents aspect of your life: mental, emotional, physical and spiritual, by utilizing the energy of the elements of Nature - Air, Water, Fire and Earth.". That's what called my attention to this book, dealing with the elements for better exploring my soul.

No time would be better for me to experience this journey with the wonderful group of people that have already joined it, under the guiding help of a kind soul like Jamie. I can't wait for November to come.

5 comentários:

Suzie Ridler said...

Me too! And yay to you for getting your copy already. This is going to be a truly wonderful experience for all of us and I'm so glad that we as blogging friends can get together this way and witness each others journey.

Jamie truly is a star for us to look to for this process. And yes, I am biased because she is my sister. But I also know just how amazing she is going to make this be for all of us!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Sounds like fun! I am too much of a book crazy to hold off reading anything, though, lol!

Tori said...

That sounds like fun! I don't think I could ever do soomething like that though. I get a book and usually I read it withing a few days. Unless I'm busy or get distracted.

Randilin said...

This looks really interesting and the book looks really good too. Shame that they are doing it in November I'll be way to busy with NANOWrimo to consider doing something like this *Pout!*

This Guy said...

Thanks for the reminder! I am going to order my book RIGHT NOW! I can't wait to do this along with everyone, its going to be So good for all of our spirits!!!