Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by Turtle on Six Random Things Meme about myself.
Rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So, let's see...
1. I'm mom's sixth child, born on the sixth day of the sixth month of the year, in 1969, on a Friday (called sexta-feira for us Brazilians, or sixth day of the week ) at 9am (inverted 6). Now imagine how my siblings adore to tease me about it till nowadays... Numerologists would love making my chart, I guess.
2. I simply can't drive (Mrs. B. reminded me of this when talking about the subject at her own list). Tried to learn once, never again. Total lack of direction, lack of space, road-scared, you name it. No surprise we don't have a car - Rodrigo suffers from the same malade! Thankfully everything is easily accessible here in Rio.
3. I worked as a drawNer for three years with my middle sister Claudia, at her husband's little company, back in the late 1980s. I used to create the final art for T-shirts' silk-screens, it was fun!
4. When I was 8 years old, I bit a neighbour's dog to release my leg from his own bite. My scar is gone, but I bet his is still there (that is, if he didn't die from my bite!LOL). By the way, dog's fur tastes awfully.
5. I looooooooooooove pasta, it's my favourite food. When I was at college it was my dinner every single night for the first six months, with all possible combinations. A beautiful gastritis showed up out of my stupidity.
6. The only sports medal I ever got back in high-school was for "best basketball player"! LOL I'm short, 1.60cm (5,2 feet, right?), and I was even shorter then, but I was really good at dribbling and good at free throws on the three-point line. Go figure it.
This time I tag:
Tori, from Tori's Path.
Spiderlady, from Pagan Homemaking.
Marcia, from Learning Mama.
Bret, from This Guy's Journey (when his moving is over!)
Livia, from NeoPagan Ink (amazing tattoo pagan art displayed, btw!)

8 comentários:

Dragonstar said...

All this is fascinating! Dog-biting? Hmmm. Love all those sixes.

KrisMrsBBradley said...

LOL! I bit my dog, who bit me back. I have no idea why I bit the dog (I was about 3 - I don't remember this at all!)

Anonymous said...

I love pasta as well, but have never eaten it for 6 months in a row!

BTW, I've posted!

Livia Indica said...

Cool. I'll get to this tonight.

Turtleheart said...

I knew you were born in June, I just didn't know about all the other sixes-- that's pretty cool!

I was very afraid to learn how to drive because of a near-fatal car accident I was in when I was 14, so I learned late. When we moved to Denver, I was very scared of the traffic here, especially on the interstates. I have finally gotten used to it, but generally I prefer for Firehand to drive.

This Guy said...

WOW!! CRAZY 6's My sisters and I have something crazy like that, we were all born at 3:33! Wierd how things happen like that!

Moving isnt over yet, but I have finished my tag! Thanks so much!

Loving the Pay it Forward plan! :)
Bret

Tori said...

I'll do this right now! All those 6's... That is very interesting.

Tori said...

Me again- My post is up. =)