Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ABC Wednesday - O

While I do have to stay here at work until lunchtime when I'll take my little witch to the doctor - his red spots are getting uncountable and too itchy!! - I need to keep my sanity at a normal level, and thanks to the blogland this is possible! ;o)
This week we reached letter O at Denise's fun weekly meme.

I love owls, and I love our Old Owl wall keyholder, hand-painted by Lucas years ago.

You can find more posts at ABC's Mr. Linky, and at the no-comment page.

7 comentários:

Anonymous said...

I could have done Owl so easily but Meri insisted I stick with the drawing theme. I ts a perfect choice.
I hope the doc can help you deal with the spots.

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Poor Lucas! Have you tried dunking him in a lukewarm oatmeal bath?

AphotoAday said...

I love the primitive paint job, and the bit of scribbling really adds a bit of character...

Dragonstar said...

Now that's perfect!
Poor Lucas - those spots will increase for several days, and the itching will be awful. We used clomine lotion, I think, but I'm sure your doctor will have good advice.

Bear Naked said...

Cute Owl key holder.
I am giving Lucas bear hugs from Canada to help him not be so itcy.
(((Lucas)))
Bring Lucas to my blog on Friday to see who will be there for Halloween.

Bear((( )))

Tori said...

That's a neat key holder!

I hope the doctor can help with the itching! Chicken pox are no fun.

Nydia said...

Hello, everybody, thanks for the sweet support on the "Chicken Poxgate"!

Kris, I'll try tonight oatmealy compresses, Maebius told m about it too, hope it helps!

Miss Dragon, I don't know clomine lotion, I'll ask her about it!

Bear, I'll surely take him to your page on Friday! Now I'm curious! :)

Kisses fom Nydia.