Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Monochrome Monday on a Tuesday

I'm a bit late for this great meme hostd by Aileni, where "original prints, but converted digital images, sepia and images that comprise black and one other colour only are allowed". We spent the weekend at my mother's house,  and yesterday was a lazy day back home - it was a holiday, Shop's day and everything was closed, including the office where I work, oh joy! :O)
While at mom's, Lucas took some weird photos as he loves doing. One of them was this, the old water consumption's meter that is outside the house. Gods know why he took this photo, but I think it looks nice in black&white.

You'll find more Mono Maniacs in the meme's Mr. Linky feature.

8 comentários:

Anonymous said...

Good for Lucas - you can apprentice him to your brother, his uncle.

Dragonstar said...

Lucas certainly has an eye for a photo. He's done well.

Carver said...

That's a great shot and perfect for monochrome.

Poopsie aka Blue said...

It makes for an excellent shot!
Well done to Lucas...
Love to you both.

Turtleheart said...

What?!?! You don't find water meters fascinating?!?! LOL

Well done, Lucas! The composition of his photo is really quite excellent. I think you have a budding photographer!

Patty said...

very nice photo! I didn't do this meme this week..maybe next time I can find a good photo

Unknown said...

Hi,
Great shot perfect for monochrome.

~SkullBlossom~ said...

I like that photo of the old water meter! It would look realy nice as part of an altered art card, too! Glad you had a good time with your family!