Friday, October 31, 2008

Spotted little witch

I know you guys must be tired of my "only-subject-to-talk-about" these days! Bear with me, though, I'm so used to have my boy healthy and running up and down, that anything out of this ruins my days...



So last night I was taking some photos of a couple of new finished stuff for Carioca Witch, when Lucas allowed me to record this moment for future teasing (obviously I'll show this to his girlfriends... LOL):




He looks like a little strawberry, still cute, even with this funny face -he started loving making these faces when he sees a camera, as you can see above and below, with his sweet cousin Tatá).





Lucas is dealing bravely with all this, only, obviously, really upset with the itching and for not being allowed to run, jump, chase the cat (actually Baruck is finding strange not being annoyed by him!), but most of time he's ok. I am the one who gets all anxious and nervous (has anyone noticed it?? hehehe).

Today is Beltane here and I really don't know if I'll do anything. Maybe we'll pass him over a little candle to ask for protection and fast recovery. We'll see!

5 comentários:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Awwwww! Poor thing!

Turtleheart said...

Oh, he really *is* a spotted little witch! Poor little guy! Wishing you a speedy recovery, Lucas!

~SkullBlossom~ said...

It's good to see him smile with his funny little face, he'll feel better soon. It's so hard when they are sick! Glad my son is now grown up, and I wish you strength in dealing with your little one, as it tears us up when they are so little and so sick! My son is sick today too, but there is not the terror in my heart as there was when he was just a child!

This Guy said...

Awwwwwwwww Poor Guy!!

I was luck, I never got "the spots" when I was growing up! You must be spoiling him extra!! ;)

Tori said...

At least he's smiling. It would probably be a lot harder for you to deal with if he weren't taking it so well.