Tuesday, October 14, 2008

News on the way...

Tcharaaaam...! Above, in first hand, is the banner for my Etsy shop - that it is still under construction (my first banner made by myself with the help of Banner Sketch page, it isn't that bad, uh?). I just wanted to share it with you guys, I'm so excited, my first Etsy! I'm very busy these days preparing the first batch of handcrafts to be displayed, mostly hand-painted wooden boxes and primitive felt animals. Let's see what happens... Cross your fingers for me! :o)

PS: Just a bit of explanation: Carioca is every person born in Rio de Janeiro city.

7 comentários:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

WOOOOO! I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!!

Dragonstar said...

How exciting! All the very best to you!

Maebius said...

Ohh, etsy stores are fun. I can't wait to see the inventory, and grab some nice yuletide gifts. :)

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

YAY... how exciting!! Congrats honey, you deserve such a wonderful new beginning like this! You will do fabulous!

Tori said...

Exciting! I can't wait to see what you have in it!

~SkullBlossom~ said...

Yay! So glad you are opening a shop! I hope you will put up some of your felt kitties for sale, maybe some in red and green for Christmas?

Roan said...

My fingers are crossed. BJ