Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last waxing Moon & Cookies


Lucas just took this photo of the Waxing Moon. How beautiful is it? :o)


He's all excited because tomorrow night Santa Claus will come home bringing his Christmas gifts (thanks to Etsy sales, I could buy exactly what I know he wants! Cool!). Christmas is celebrated here as a family event, when all my brothers and sister plus respective families come to mom's house to enjoy each other's company, and enjoy mom's yummy holiday dinner. Lots of talking, laughing and eating...

Each member of the family brings something to help dinner, and my contribution this year is the now a tradition and adored at home, Suzie's Cookies! I had to make a huge batch so no one can complain about eating less!

I hope everybody have a beautiful night tomorrow, see you later! :o)

5 comentários:

Janet said...

Happy Holidays to you and Lucas. I hope Santa is good to both of you.

The cookies look delicious!!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Merry Christmas, my dear! Ho ho ho! Those cookies sure look good!!!

Rue said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Love that photo! I saw the waxing moon last night, and boy, was she beautiful!

Powell River Books said...

Merry Christmas to you and Lucas. Tell him the moon is so beautiful. We haven't seen it in over a month with all the cloudy skies. Once in a while we get a brighter glow, but that's about it. I miss the clear nights of summer with all the stars. - Margy

Bridgett said...

Mmmm...they look wonderful!

Happy Litha!