Thursday, December 17, 2009

dream Pillow Winner!

Sooooo I'm back! :o)
I'm still coughing a bit, like Lucas, but I'm feling way better! Thanks to my cousin doctor who gave me a very good medicine that sent my pain away. I dont want to feel it again for the next 40 years! Thanks for all the positive & healing vibes sent, you're all awesome!

But enough about me, everybody is interested in the giveway! LOL


Here Lucas is showing al the papers with names carefully folded by himself...


All the names into my witch hat (that came along with the cool halloween kit I won from The Play of Light and Shadow... but this is another story!).


Drums please... Lucas closes his eyes and gets ready to pick up a name!


And he's got it... who's the lucky winner??



Congrats Mother's Moon's Message girl! Please email me so we can start working on your dream pillow!

Thank you everybody who joined this fun with me! Let's see what I can come up with next Sabbath!

7 comentários:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!! He just gets cuter and cuter!!
And such a happy little guy!!!

And congrats to Mother's Moon Message!!

Bridgett said...

He's just too stinkin' cute! :)

Congratulations to Janie! She totally deserves this.

)O(
boo

Mother Moon said...

Nydia, I am so excited about winning.. I simply love all the things you create...... Thank you also Lucas as it was your magic hand that grabbed my name.... I will email you my info promptly.... you truly made my day... thank you again

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Nydia: I followed Mother Moon"s Message post about her winning the beautiful pillow. Your son is adorable. Have read some of your posts and feel like I would like to continue so I have joined you and invite you to come and visit me as well.
Your etsy shop is filled with wonderful treasures. Linda in New Mexico

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Lucas! I thought we had a deal!!! You pick my name and I send you lots of candy!!!

lol...just teasing...Lucas takes his job seriously and cannot be bought!!!

Congrats to MMM!!!

greekwitch said...

Lucas gets cuter by the minute! Give him a loud kiss on his cuuute cheek from me!
Brightest blessings and happy Yule!

Rue said...

Oh, he is growing up so big! Handsome boy!

Congrats Mother Moon!