Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm so mad right now!

Imagine, my friends, that while I was here posting my mom's honey bread post, the postman arrived, and tereh was a letter for Lucas, from his ex-teacher from Minas.

Luckly I decided opening it before giving it to him. There was a letter from her, very nice, saying the his little friends form Mins wanted, each of them, to send hiom a letter hand-written by themselves. "Oh how sweet!", I thought. Then I started reading each one. Every single letter, with no exception, had it saying "I miss you! I want you to come back to our school!", "please, come study with us again!", and so on. No exception!! What the f...??! I can even try to understand, they're little kids, same age of Lucas, they miss him alright, I believe, but the teacher should know better before sending this letter full of a bunch of manipulative letters for my son!

I made all my best to have him be well adapted here, he's so happy now, loving his school, etc, and this woman sends a letter that could mess up his little mind if I had given it to him to read before having a look!

I just sent her an email, very nice and polite, Thanking for the love, but calling her attention for the fact the she's a professional and should be more careful about what's being sent to Lucas, so that it doesn't bring any unbalance for his great state of mind and spirit concerning a subject that is not forhim to decide and it's already settle between me and my ex..

I'm so pissed off!!! How insensitive! Arght!

6 comentários:

greekwitch said...

Unbelievable. I think you email to her was great.
Brightest blessings, love and light to you and Lucas.

Bridgett said...

I completely understand why you're upset.

That was inappropriate. She should have told the kids to write about what they're doing now or something like that. Not begging him to come back to them. :(

)O(
boo

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh, these weird teachers. No matter the hemisphere, sometimes they are pretty unthinking. She prolly thought it would make him feel "good" to be missed...argh!!!

Divaeva said...

Unfortunately, some people do things without thinking...I am sure she meant it in the best possible way.

*hugs*

Suzie Ridler said...

Good grief! That's horrible. I moved away from my school when I was a kid and the transition was tough for me, if I had gotten those letters a part of me would have died inside knowing I couldn't go back.

You have every right to be pissed off!

Patty said...

I would be upset too. It sounds to me as if the teacher told the children what to write. My first thought is...did the ex put her up to it thinking Lucus would beg to go live with him? I don't mean to put ideas in your head, but that would have been my first thought..