Friday, September 25, 2009

New blog layout

As you all can see, my blog changed a bit... A big bit! :o)

Let me tell you... I had the worst time at blogland ever! Naïve, I decided that I could turn my blog in a three column, only following the instructions of another blog... I couldn't be wronger! Even after testing it on a test blog, when I tried it at my real one, it was all messed up!! Can you imagine how desperate I got? I got pale, , sweating cold, trembling hands... LOL! I could only think, "oh my gods, oh my gods!" Obviously I didn't know what to do to make it look like before.

Then I really panicked, and immediately asked, no, begged is the right word, help to Holly. This super-cute-wonderful friend replied my email right away from her car (the poor woman cannot even drive in peace!), and as soon as she got home, she was fixing the stupid mess I made, even with a recovering fom a minor surgery hubby (imagine now how guilty I felt when I got to know this detail!)!

It's thanks to Holly that today I have this cool three column blog in all glory, and no mess at all!

So a BIG THANK YOU to you, my friend, for taking your time to help an ahwkward friend to fix something due to her ignorance in HTML! :o)

11 comentários:

Janet said...

Isn't it great to have friends who understand HTML!!! Your blog looks fantastic!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Nydia, you were doing quite well at fixing it, but the instructions you had were not complete for altering an existing bloggie! I must say I like the new look!

And I am so glad to see you back to blogging, although of course regretful of the hard time you were having in your life!

Patty said...

The blog looks great, I only know how to do the ones that are pre-made and always use them.

Divaeva said...

I am loving the new look! <3

Michelle Jackson said...

The blog looks great! And kudos to Holly for being such a great friend and helping! :)

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Holly!
Thought you had problems when you posted your mono.

Michelle Jackson said...

It's me again. I just wanted to stop by and ask you to visit my blog. I've got an award for you over there. :)

Bridgett said...

Awwww...obviously, Holly rocks. :)
That was really sweet of her.

And it looks FABULOUS in here.

Yay!

)O(
boo

Powell River Books said...

Congratulations on your new look. I haven't made any changes to my blog since I started. The three columns do look nice! - Margy

Anonymous said...

Nydia - your blog looks AWESOME!!!
I've missed reading your posts - had some major crap in my life to get sorted out - but I'm back now, come see me!!!!!

~*~Aria~*~ said...

I am currently in a similar state! Your blog layout is exactly what I am looking for(and it's beautifully done I might add!) but trying to use those tutorials is the pits. It's wonderful to have friends that are closer friends with the finicky HTML.