Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Altars set

One of the first things I like to do when I move is to have my altar set and ready for me. Mine and Lucas' are in our bedroom since we arrived (our bedroom... actually it's mom's, and she insists in sleeping in the family room to leave it for us! I hate to see her there although she says it's comfortable. As soon as e exchange the big bed for two single ones, I'll have a ultimate talk to her, I can't stand living here with here without comfort!)

I got my little altar over the little furniture mom gave me to organize my clothes, and I hang my favorite dreamboard on the wall, because I think it fits like a glove right now. It's good to have an inspirational frame to look at everyday, and get in the mood:





Lucas' is on the bedside table, with al his little tings that makes him feel connected:



I feel better having it set and nice at my eye's sight. It's simple and make me feel good, to light a candle and to pray for a while for the Goddess. These days I feel this need a lot...

4 comentários:

Divaeva said...

*hugs* great space you and Lucas have there and I am positive one day you will have your very own space! :)

KrisMrsBBradley said...

((hugs))


You show so much grace and positivity in what must just be such a hard situation. Nydia, you are truly an inspiration! I hope the Goddess answers all your prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nydia...both yours and Lucas' alter spaces are amazing. I think that no matter where you are, you shine like a bright light, that is all your positive energy you are putting out into the world!! I am sure that the Goddess will answer your prayers...pray, believe and receive!

Blessings and Kisses,
Marlyn

Suzie Ridler said...

I'm coming briefly out of the no-comment-closet to say I love your altars! I'm glad you're finding personal magickal touches to leave out and and help you feel more at home.