Friday, September 4, 2009

A cool award

Some time ago both Danielle and Turtle passed this super-cool award on me. Thank you ladies, it warmed my heart! :o)
Now I should passed it on more bloggers. But honestly, this time I want to dedicate it to all my blogger friends. You guys have been so wonderfully positive and supportive to me since my world turned upside down, that I have to say you all deserve it. When we talk about a domestic witch, about creating a magical housecrafting, we're talking about everyone who keeps their houses as a warm, full of love home. And this I can feel in every home "I visit" (now more often!). Every one of you try your best to keep spirits high and face your own 'demons', some scarier than mine, and to bring the best energies to your place. No matter your spiritual path, you're all awesome goddesses & gods within.
Blessed be!

6 comentários:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

If anyone deserves this award, it's you. Because being a domestic witch is all about having a loving, spiritual home - and home is where the heart is, right? No matter where you are, you create such a beautiful, caring home for Lucas, and that shines through in everything you post. He is so lucky to have you for a mom!!

Unknown said...

Since I started blogging just two short months ago, I have found such an amazing group of people, who are so full of warmth and love and kindness, and I feel so much richer in my life for having been introduced to them here in blog land.

I never expected this, and I agree with what Mrs. B said, from what I have read, you try very very hard to provide the very things you praised others for, and your son is a very lucky boy to have such a great Mom!!

Thanks also for taking the time to drop in on my blog!

Tori said...

You truly deserve this! For all the reasons Mrs. B said. I can't think of anything else to add because she said it all! You rock. Keep on being a wonderful mom to Lucas. <33

Dawn Marie Howard said...

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

You definitely deserve this award for all the reasons that Mrs. B said. You are full of love, warmth and kindness and make a good home for Lucas wherever on this beautiful planet you might go.

I am truly greatful to have met you and other friends through blogging. I appreciate your kind words and visiting my blog!

Lots of love and kisses for you and Lucas....Marlyn

WO Cassity said...

I definitely agree! You certainly deserve it. Your blog is great!