Sunday, September 20, 2009

Migraine... again

I've got my period, and of course, obviously, the migraine attacked again! It's incredible how it comes without failing... It enervates me because I lose the weekend! Last afternoon I had to stay in bed while my brothers were here. At least Lucas had fun with his cousine Bruna, so I didn't feel so guilty for not being able to play with him. Arght!

Just posting some new items at Etsy, while I can bear the screen's light!

I'm boiling some eggs to paint with Lucas for Ostara - he can hardly wait for it -, and also others to sink into beet juice to make it have that cool purple color for the sabbath lunch!


Talking about Ostara, let's spread the word about the Thank you giveaway, folks! It's almost over!

6 comentários:

Suzie Ridler said...

Me too, been having so many lately and yes, they come with my cycle as well. A doctor once told me to take some ibuprofen a few days before the cycle to prevent the pain and bloating, perhaps that would also help with migraines?

Ostara blessings to you Nydia. I'm sad that Autumn is coming here but at least I have a roast in the crockpot and an apple pie to share with my Dad.

...going into hiding again...

Bridgett said...

Feel better, lovey.

Off to check out your Etsy store. :)

)O(
boo

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Hope that migraine abates quickly. You poor thing!

Michelle Jackson said...

Ouch! I know how that feels. I get them sometimes too. I hope you feel better soon!

CC

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better very soon!

Tori said...

Feel better soon! I hope we will get to see pictures of your eggs after you've painted them. :)