Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lucas' new look!



I took Lucas to have his hair cut yesterday, for his first day at school - today! He looks cute and older like that, doens't he? :o) I just think the woman cut his fringe too much, sigh But it will grow...

I bought his uniform yesterday as well as the fewitems of school material he needs to finish the year. I covered the notebooks with red plastic as required, and have everything ready for him. The poor thing woke up at 3am and just couldn't sleep! Pure anxiety for the first day, although he didn't know it. We watche some cartoons, talked a little bit about the book I'm reading for him (a Brazilian thriller for young kids), and after a long time, he finally slept, and still is (it's 8:40am righ now).
I'll stay at the school while he studies during the first days, as usual, and I'm praying that he adapts himself better than befor! Alea jacta est, I never know how he will react to the new routine, let's see, cross fingers everybody... again! :o)

8 comentários:

Divaeva said...

awww - how handsome he looks - he is growing up so fast!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Oh, he looks so handsome! I hope his first week of school goes smoothly and he meets lots of new friends!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my Goddess, he looks so handsome. He is going to have many girlfriends at his new school! Lucas, enjoy your new school.

Blessings,
Marlyn

Janet said...

Lucas is handsome no matter what! I hope his first day at school was a good one and that he made some new friends.

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Hee hee, you call it a "fringe" and we call them "bangs" -- I think they look good that length, it shows off his eyes! Hope his first days go easy.

Dani said...

Looking good handsome! Hope it's a great first week at school!

greekwitch said...

He is sooo cute! Good luck for the new school. By the way, your altars are beutiful!

Poopsie aka Blue said...

He does start to look grown up - what a handsome boy he is too.

Hope his first days @ school go well.

Love & hugs to you both
Blue