Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cupcakes!

*** UPDATE: The costumer loved the keychains, and immediately paid me in cash, just in time for Lucas' uniform! :o) ***

The 30 keychains are finally set! I got the order last Thursday, so I had only two days to make them, but it was ok, only last night I went to sleep around 2am so today everything would be ready to be taken to the costumer today. There are little embroidery details that took time to be finished.
I made four "ice covers", caramel, chocolat, strawberry and grape. I'll add them to my Etsy just to see what happens:

I like the way they ended up. Here is the whole pack! :
Gonna take them after lunch, and take the time to buy Lucas' school uniform and part of his material as well. Have a great weekend, everybody! :o)

6 comentários:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh, those are so cute! I love the blanket stitch you put around the icing, and all the little "sprinkles" too!

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute! I love the details of the sprinkles and cherry on top...mmm, yummy!

Janet said...

Nydia, those are just so cute! You put such great details on them. I'm sure they will sell quickly.

Tori said...

They are wicked cute! I love the detail you put into them.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!
I'm so happy for you! Way to go!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Those are adorable! I got my skull keychain yesterday! Oh, how I love it!!