Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fun and updates

I'm so mad at Blogger! I just can't insert any photos! Does anybody know how to deal with it?? Grrr... Lucky you, because I have a bunch of them featuring Lucas and his friend Pedro, my new Etsy items - oh well, if you really want to know, check them out there! :o)

These days I've been living in a hurry, divided in taking Lucas to school, spreading leaflets in city's downtown offering the English classes (that onbe student gave it up, no money until next year *sigh*), leaving my crafts in local stores, making new crafts for my Ety... In the meantime I have fun with the awesome giveaways Mrs. B. let us know about.

Last weekend Lucas' "old" friend, Pedro, from Rio, came to spend the Sunday with us. They had a blast! The best was the great weather, that totally change the day after, with windy rains and cold.

Just wanted you guys to know that I'm around, just a bit busy with crafts and others!
Kisses!

6 comentários:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Halloo Nydia! I am having such trouble with gmail, it keeps kicking back my emails to you...what is going on in the electronic world, is it hackers I wonder?

I guess spring is coming to you but winter does not want to let go yet! But soon it will be such pretty days down there. And we will get cool ones up here.

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Sounds like you are super busy!

Illustrated Ink said...

Wow, you are busy! Keep up the great work, I'm so happy Mrs. B's led me to your fun shop on Etsy!

Lisa said...

It sounds like you're really busy doing great things! I wish I could help with the photo problem. Sometimes when the little picture icon doesn't work, I upload my photos to flickr or photobucket or somewhere and use their code directly in my post. You just have to go to the html tab. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

You are a busy woman! having many different ways to make money is more interesting than having one job, I think so anyway! I sometimes have problems with blogger and then the next day its fine...who can figure it out?!? Not me! Good luck with the photos.
Brightest Blessings,
Marlyn

Bridgett said...

Completely understand. It's a busy time of the year.

And now I must check out your Etsy store. :)

)O(
boo