Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lovely awards

I was lucky enough to have been given three awards at different times from cool new blogger friends, but only today I could start giving them the proper attention! I'll start with this cool one Pixie Allen nominated me for:



So the rules are:

Here are the rules:

1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.

Well, first the easy stuff... More or less... 10 honest things:
1. I can't stand harsh manners. I just can't understand why some people opt to be rude.

2. I think it doesn't show up here, but my tongue is very sharp sometimes, specially when dealing with #1 above.

3. I'm not a shy person, I can easily speak in public - as already happened some times when working at International Marketing. But, alas... I feel then my face red as a tomato, go figure it...

4. I know I have to face my deep fear of paranormal at some point in my life, because my spiritual path depends on this to be increased - it's just there, waiting, I know.

5. I could kill anyone, without hesitation, to protect my family,
with touches of cruelty, if my blood burns. Never happened, hope never happens, but they're my life, so...

6. I feel very comfortable with myself, meaning that I have no problems in going out alone, going to the movies, etc. It's a bless, I guess.

7. I'm completely, absolutely, totally dumb about numbers. Please don't humiliate me asking me any mathemathics. It's a shame, but I depend on calculators, and I have one in my bag all th time. I think that it's my own brain deficiency due to a bad primary learning system when a kid.

8. I can't live without a book, or a magazine, or a label, or a single line to read. The easiest way to make me do whatever you want me to, is to give me a book as a non-reason gift. LOL

9. At the other hand, as many already know, if you want to get rid of me, and lose my friendship forever, simply make any stupid joke or trick with spiders, like throwing a fake one on my lap, etc. I h-a-t-e spiders. Period.

10. The last one is an equally stupid one, but I fall in love soooo easily, like a 12-year-old girl. I have always suffered because of this, and the feeling of being tagged like "mobile cual piuma al vento". Of course, when young, I was deeply disappointed with my romantic choices, although not regretting any one. At this point of my life, I control myself much better, as bad as many could end up being.

Okay, now the hard part. I always want to make it clear that everybody on my blogroll should win these awards I get. But I like following the rules. At least sometimes.So, the 7 blogs (I'm sorry I couldn't put the link to the respective pages, this computer is acting weird since yesterday...):

* Penniwig's
* Bohemian Single Mom
* Crunchy Green Mom
* Magical Musings
* Tori's Path
* This Guy's Journey
* Doug & Boo + Two

2 comentários:

Tori said...

Thank you Nydia! I do love it! I'll post this ASAP. :)

Bridgett said...

Thank you, my love! I'm honored. :)

I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship...but I actually had a pet tarantula once and would love to get another. LOL

Big hugs to you!!!

)O(
boo