Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ABC Wednesday - O is for Obi Wan Kenobi!

When I thought what I could post on the O week, I could only think of Alec Guinness's Obi Wan Kenobi, go figure it...



This Star Wars' character was a huge impact for my simple childhood. I just fell in love with his strong personality, his non-conformist spirit, his beautiful look. It's my favorite character ever, snce I was 9. And it's Alec Guinness, after all. May the Force be with you! :o)

For more O photos, visit the ABC page.

14 comentários:

Miss_Yves said...

Hi! Nydia!
Did you see the price I gave you ,a fex days ago, on my blog: the title of the post is"prix"?
May thefForce be with you!

Miss_Yves said...

"a few "

Miss_Yves said...

photograff.blogspot.com/2009/10/prix.html

Q said...

Very fun!
I too fell in love with him.
Sherry

dianasfaria.com said...

I love Alec Guinness and his character Obi Wan Kenobi! perfect for today's O!

Vixen said...

Obi Wan is perfect for O. He has always been my favorite character of the series also.

Roger Owen Green said...

"The Force will be with you. Always."

Joy said...

Wonderful actor who had a great stillness. Feel the force.

Judi said...

Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi, you're my only hope. Good O!

Tumblewords: said...

I missed that whole series (if you can imagine) but have been picking up pieces of it recently. Good post, it's helpful to this slow person. :)

Irene said...

May the force be with you too.

Jay said...

Wonderful! I loved the Star Wars movies, which was fortunate, since my younger son was obsessed with them and watched them constantly! Even now, at 24 years old, he has mini posters up in his house.

Alec Guinness made the character of Obi Wan Kenobi very special. He was a truly great actor.

Dragonstar said...

Yes, a fine character, and a truly great actor. Lovely post Nydia.

Bridgett said...

LOL...hey, that works!