Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Weekend in Black & White

One more week, and we're back to this cool meme. I haven't blogging as often as I wished... Working on my felt Goddesses during the day, and at night, watching True Blood, catching up with past episodes my nephew dowloaded for me - only now I'm finally in the begining of season 3. I'm absolutely addicted to this series. Hesitated for a long time to follow it, only watching random episodes, but now I can't resist! I higly recommend it if you love vampires too. It's perfect.

OH, I'm wandering... Back to humanland, lol! This is one of my favorites pieces from my brother's archive: an old, abandoned factory's window:



For more monochrome photos, visit the meme's main page, hosted by Dragonstar, and join the fun.

8 comentários:

Dragonstar said...

Windows like that are so photogenic. Your brother is an artist Nydia.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo. I can only imagine what stories that window would tell if it could talk.

Blessings,

Ana

Julie said...

I like smashed glass in windows. I have a photo like that coming up on my blog tomorrow.

John McDevitt said...

I like the layers I see in this image.

Regina said...

Great capture!

Happy new week.

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

love it- there could be anything behind that wondow (like ghosts ;))

Illustrated Ink said...

Love this haunting photo!

I also love True Blood, my Mom comes over every week and we watch it together. Addicts! ;)

Roan said...

Nice mono! Just checking in to see how things are going in your part of the world. Happy Tuesday!