My long time, awesome and sweet Brazilian friend Julio opened his Etsy shop to sell his beautiful touristic medals with Rio de Janeiro's wonderful spots.
His decorative medals are made with sturdy zamac metal wiht a bright cover, and are perfect for medal collectors, Brazil fans or for those who simply love collecting cool stuff!
Julio is offering a set of four medals in old gold cover featuring Copacabana Beach, Sugar Loaf, Christ Redeemer and Maracana's famous spots, and I'm happy to host this giveaway for him!
To enter (mandatory entries):
* Be or become a follower of my blog;
* Leave a comment telling me what's your favorite touristic spot in the world that you'd like to visit.
For more chances to win (leave a separate comment for each entry):
* Heart Brazilian Medals Etsy shop (1 entry);
* Blog about this giveaway (2 entries);
* Twitter about it (1 entry).
The giveaway ends on Augut 20th, when Lucas will pick up the winner from my witch hat. Good luck! :o)
Saturday, August 14, 2010
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine