Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Life is Good meme



Jen and Ollie and the Wizardess Epi sweetly gave me this award/meme, where I must answer some questions and them ask my own ones to 6 blogger friends. I love these memes!

Jen and Ollie's questions were:
1.Have you ever been skydiving?
Never! Before Lucas I wanted to, but after his birth, I became such a chicken concerning dangerous stuff! Heights get me dizzy, on top of it, so.. I dn't think I'd ever do it, birds ar lucky...

2.What's the worst excuse you have ever made to get out of work?
I guess it was the famous "I'm sick" on the phone with a weak voice. But I felt so bad because a co-worker sent me flowers with a get better note... Bad bad witch...

3.Skyclad or Clothed?
Clothed. For me it really doesn't make any difference, and as I feel cold so easily it would certainly disturb my concentration. I only like to take a good warm shower before any ritual.

4.How many pairs of shoes do you own?
A very few pairs, I'm not a shoe lover! I have two pairs of All Stars, one pair of long boots, a pair of Havaianas, two pairs of sandals, and that's it.

5.What's your favourite drink?
Water! Second place, any home-made fruit juice. Then in very rare and special occasions, dry wine.

6.Name the title of the book nearest to you.
Just bought "Travels with Charley", by John Steinbeck, and "Rose Madder", by Stephen King. I'm reading both this week.


7.What was your favourite toy as a child?
Indoors, soft cloth dolls, coloring books & comics. Outdoors, jumping rope and running.

8.Would you ever ride a mechanical bull?
LOL THAT would be fun with all my built-in arms and legs...

9.What was your favourite subject in senior/high school?
English and Portuguese, always. Love reading made them natural favorite ones.

10.Have you ever gone to the store in your pajamas?
Never! People would run away screaming in terror! LOL


Wizardess Epi's questions were:
1. What is your favorite dinosaur?
Sauropods! I used to draw lots of them when I was a child. It's the loveliest dinousar to me.

2. What is your favorite gemstone?
I don't carry any with me, but moonstone, opal, crystal are good ones... It all depends on the cisrcumstance.

3. Does Mercury in retrograde affect you?
Yes! I hate it! I don't know how much it actually affects me or it's only phsycological, but every time it is retrograde, I'm doomed and clouds cover my days.

4. Owl or lark?
Owls. Irresistible! I always want to start collecting owl statues.

5. Dogs or cats?
Oh, this is a hard one... I love dogs for their friendly, silly way, and because I can hug them. And I love cats, for the opposite: Independent, up-noised, sweet, sexy, they rule! LOL

6. Hedgehogs or hamsters?
I'm not personally fond of either one, but hedgehogs would win here.

7. Daisies or roses?
Daisies! Simple and beautiful. Though my favorite flower is sunflower.

8. Squirrels or chipmunks?
Squirrels, so darn cute!

ok, that's enough of that...
9. If you could BE a movie star, who would you be?
Oh gods, I don't think I'd like to be any... Hmmm... Maybe Cyd Charisse, only to have those long legs and to dance so well with Fred Astaire.

10. If you could DO a movie star, who would you do?
Sigh... Hugh Jackman, Marky Mark, Johnny Depp, Taye Diggs... By now is enough LOL


Now my own... hmmm...I'll go about my favorites, curiosity killed the cat's questions:
1. Your favorite book?
2. Your favorite food?
3. Favorite song/band?
4. Favorite clothes to sleep in?
5. Favorite first thing to do in the morning?
6. Favorite thing to do before sleeping?
7. Favorite herb?
8. Favorite Moon phase?
9. Favorite piece of jewerly?
10. Favorite quote?

I decided some time ago to offer these awards to everybody, but just for the fun of it, and as curiosity..., this time I chose - but it's not an obligation, guys, just join if you really want to, no hurt feelings if you decline!
:o)
Rue, Bridgett, Angela, Brian, Nate,Linda.

5 comentários:

Maebius said...

interesting answers, and thanks for the meme-tag. I'll be posting my own answers shortly.

Lilac Wolf (Angie or Angela) said...

Thank you - of course I'll accept. My 1st award! :D

Brian said...

I read part of this yesterday until Meagan decided she was starving to death! You need to help me here since I'm still a baby blogger! How does this work with the questions? HELP! just message me on FB because you know I'm going to have tons on questions for you!

Bridgett said...

Guess what? My favorite flowers are daises and sunflowers too. :)

This is awesome! Thanks, Nydia. I shall do this on my blog either tonight or tomorrow.

Love to you and Lucas!

Rue said...

Thanks Nydia!

I like all your movie star answers!

I've been bad at keeping up with these - but I'll answer your questions!