Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Skulblossom's new blog!


The cool graphic creatix Skulblossom (from whom I got these cute owls and cats on my sidebar) has just created a new blog, Penniwig's in Winter, with awesome Thanksgiving art, poems and delicious recipes. Take a look and you'll not regret it!


She's got a marvelous open heart and although not a pagan, she loves creating graphics of all sort, including pagan art! She kindly asked me for tips on what she would make that would please an Old path's soul, and I would like to suggest my pagan fellow bloggers to leave your ideas at her new page, to inspire her creativity too! There are so many things that can be made out of pagan symbols and lore, let's help her - I can't wait to see what will be born out of it!

3 comentários:

Tori said...

It sounds like a wonderful new blog. I'll definitely check it out! I can always look at beautiful art and use new recipes.

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I love her graphics! I can't wait to see what she'll have up for winter.

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Thank you Nydia for the mention of my new blog!!! I am always happy to try to create graphics for everyone, of course keeping within my limited skills! ALL faiths and non-faiths are welcome at my blog!!!
Hugs, Holly

PS I have lots of real wool pieces I don't use, little squares of all colors, let me know if you could use them, I could send them to you, free of course. They will fit in a big envelope.