Friday, November 14, 2008

Feeling pampered again

Sometimes people put a smile on our face on the right time. So this happened again. Lilith, the super-cool friend from Crunchy Gren Lovin Mom, passed on me this cute award along with a fun single-word-meme. Thanks, Lilith, it made my day!
Now I answer the following questions with single word responses. Then pass on the award to 7 other bloggers:



1. Where is your cell phone? home

2. Where is your significant other? home

3. Your hair color? brown

4. Your mother? fun

5. Your father? lovely

6. Your favorite thing? book

7. Your dream last night? forgot

8. Your dream/goal? relax

9. The room you’re in? office

10. Your hobby? blogging

11. Your fear? spiders

12. Where do you want to be in six years? country

13. Where were you last night? bed

14. What you’re not? tall

15. One of your wish list items? laptop

16. Where you grew up? Petropolis

17. The last thing you did? breakfast

18. What are you wearing? jeans

19. Your T.V.? on

20. Your pet? cat

21. Your computer? LG

22. Your mood? anxious

23. Missing someone? yes

24. Your car? none

25. Something you’re not wearing? hat

26. Favorite store? Renner

27. Your Summer? Hot

28. Love someone? Yes

29. Your favorite color? green

30. When is the last time you laughed? morning

31. Last time you cried? yesterday

Passing on this sweet award again and the meme to 7 cool friends among the cool friends I have here, the hard task (guess next time I'1ll pick up the names from a bowl, as they are all equally precious to me!):
 
Boho Mom - she's always trying to put things in the best perspective, it's inspiring, and fun!
Turtle - Another inspiring soul, a sweet and creative friend.
Holly - one of the best graphic makers I've met, with a golden heart
Suzie - she created a new, beautiful and cosy blog to help you feel home at home!
Tori - she's kinda new and already got our hearts with her beautiful, honest words.
Maebius - sharp mindee and always with something interesting to say!
Patty - a cool paranormal hunter whose intriguing and exciting posts are on my top list
Dragonstar - the sweetest Dragon soul of all.

8 comentários:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Nydia, I'm sorry, my computer is acting funny, I tried to leave a comment but it got messed up so now I am making a mess of your comment area! Just saying Hi and Thanks to you, "Spider Feet." LOL!!!

Dragonstar said...

Lovely list darling, and a beautiful thing to say about me - thank you so much!

Maebius said...

/blushes.
Wow, thanks for the award! I've made a post with my meme answers, but it is queued to go public over the weekend, after a still-in-progress big posting for today. :) You are too sweet!

Suzie Ridler said...

You're such a sweetie! I love your answers, so concise and telling. OK, I'm it!

Michele said...

Congratulations on your award. You deserve a bazillion of these. =)
{Hug}

Tori said...

Thank you! I will hopefully get to this on Sunday. Who knows, though? I'm going to have a crazy weekend.

Turtleheart said...

Thanks for the award! I will post my answers this weekend-- only one word will be challenging!