Monday, November 3, 2008

Getting better

Updating... Lucas is getting better faster than I thought. The red spots are drying, the fever is gone and the itching is less annoying, and his appetite is back. He still needs to rest, but looks like now it's a matter of time - this weekend I didn't even need to stay with him while he sleeps, so I feel less stressed as well. Now I only need to cross my fingers not to get it too! But alea jacta est, if I have to get it, I will. Hope you had a nice weekend!

6 comentários:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Oh, I'm glad he's feeling better!

Michele said...

I am happy he is getting better and stronger each day. Poor little guy. I have been saying prayers for both of you and will continue as long as you need them.
{Hugs}
~Michele~

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your little witch is finally on the mend!
And Blessed Beltane!

Tori said...

I'm glag Lucas is feeling better! The faster he gets over them the less stressed you'll be, and the less likely it is that you will catch it!

Dragonstar said...

I'm so glad Lucas is feeling better. When he feels better, of course you will too.
Hugs to you both.

This Guy said...

YAYYY! I am so glad to hear that he is feeling better! :) Hopefully by the end of the week hes back to his cute little magickal self! :)