Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 20 at Mrs. B.'s Halloween Party!



See the cool brand-new button?? Mrs. B. created it! Loved it! ;)

Oh-my-gods... Today Mrs B. is giving away awesome prizes (but that's what she always do!)

To begin with, The Weiser Field Guide to Cryptozoology by Deena West Budd
, from the Weiser Books! Whenever she mention a witchy book is giving away I drool more than usual, lol! The cute touch is that the review (a very good one, btw) is made by her young little witch, Miss M.!

Also, an absolutely stunning Pentacle of the Goddess from Lytha Studios. I'm so sorry this one is for U.S. and Canada residents only, so gorgeous it is! Good luck my American and Canadian friends!

... Also, a Samhain Reading from Intuitive Goddess, how cool is that?!

And a gorgeous, gorgeous Tides Rising necklace from Tribal Horse Designs! Another prize I'm sorry not being eligible to win, you who can, wear it for me! :)

2 comentários:

Mother Moon said...

theres a little something for you over at my blog...

http://mothermoonsmessage.blogspot.com/2010/10/prolific.html

good luck on the drawings this eve

Construction Cleaning Lafayette said...

Hi great reading youur blog