Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cute witcheries for a little witch

Some time ago I ordered from Mrs. B.'s Etsy shop a cute voodude that Lucas saw and fell in love with.

When I opened the parcel, besides the Halloween voodude comfortably placed in his coffin, there was also a little pink voodude that I was in love with too! The cutest pinkie voodude ever, now proudly hanging on my keychain, filled with special herbs and full of great vibes. And she threw in some Halloween goodies for my little witch as well:


Needless to say Lucas adored his new friend!


Soon the voodude was introduced to the Wizard who lives on his altar:


After a good empowering ritual Lucas wanted to perform all by himself, and after sleeping with it for some nights, he decided the voodude's place was on the altar, into the stones' bowl:

He really looks all happy in his new home, doesn't he? ;)

5 comentários:

Anonymous said...

I am terribly jealous of Lucas' alter! It looks so neat!

Powell River Books said...

Lucas is such a cute kid. You are so lucky. - Margy

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

too cute- I wonder how he deals with school? In the US, there are lots of "bad witch" stories read around this time of year- is it the same there?

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I'm so glad that he likes his Voodude! And that he and the wizard are getting along! =)

Lilac Wolf (Angie or Angela) said...

That is so cute!