Wednesday, September 22, 2010
I wish all my pagan friends on the Northern Hemisphere a blessed Mabon, and for those on the Southern side like me, a sweet Ostara!
And for my non-pagan friends, a great First Day of Autumn / Spring!
We'll be celebrating Ostara here, tomorrow, as usual, keeping it simple. Dyeing eggs, decorating our altars (specially little witch's, lol), and making a simple ritual. Lucas will be more than pleased to call the quarters eating a jellybean for each element, and as it will be also a Full Moon, dropping blue guache drops on his bowl of water to see what images come this month.
May the Autumn season be abundant in health, love and prosperity for all of you!
* The lovely Eostre image is by Scott Brooks, check him out!
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine