Monday, September 29, 2008

Prayers for Michelle.




Today is my blogroll's updating reading for friend's weekends posts, since I am usually offline during Saturdays and Sundays, and my heart almost stopped when I went to Michelle's page: she had an accident/seizure on Friday and was found unconscious at an embankment of a local creek by a walker by. She's at home now, but will be back to hospital tomorrow, for further exams by her neurologist. Her lovely husband Marcell, who knows that many people on the blogland simply love this girl, is updating about her condition.

All prayers and positive, healing thoughts are so welcome for them both, as well as positive and comforting comments on her page. She's such a brave, sweet woman.

4 comentários:

Dragonstar said...

Thanks for the information Nydia. Poor Michele, best wishes for her speedy recovery!

Tori said...

I do not know who Michele is, but my heart goes out to her. I hope she recovers soon!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I hadn't been on her blog before, but I visited it just now - how gorgeous! I hope Michelle will make a full and speedy recovery. My prayers are will her family.

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh no, how awful for her. I send her healing white light.