Friday, September 12, 2008

Friends

Is distance something that really makes a difference when comes to friendship? I don't think so. Is friendship something that really makes a difference when comes to needing support? I do think so.


Yesterday was a very gloomy day, with a dark cloud over my head turning all my thoughts into ugly versions of what they would usually be.


Then you amazing guys sent me those sweet words that took the cloud away from me. I want you all to know that this was very important to change my day and meant a lot to me. Know that you all have a loyal shoulder whenever any of you may need. It's a warm feeling to know that we are building this strong and real chain of friendship that ignores distance.



And to close the day with a golden key that definitely had a final positive impact on my mood and brighten up a certain little someone's life, when I got home last evening there was a packet from Sacred Suzie with something for Lucas. She made this awesome pendant for him inspired by his last dreamboard, with the cutest little ghost ever:


He got so happy he didn't want to change his school uniform anymore, just to hold it! He kept holding the pendant, smelling it LOL The letter that came along with it also made his day, so sweet! Loved its Samhaim colors, and immediately chose the place to hang it, on the wall by his bedroom's door, where the sun hits from the window in the mornings. He also loved the little spider sticker that came in the envelope (he's got a collection in his chest of drawers), but chose to stick it on his wall height chart:


Thank you so much, Suzie!!! Words are nothing to express how this moved me. You made a little boy happy and helped him to understand that the world is in fact a small, magick place. Beautiful!

5 comentários:

Michele said...

Nydia,
I'm glad you are feeling better now... it's funny how the body will do these things for no reason at all, isn't it? Sometimes stress will trigger it or a 24 hour flu bug enters the body and causes terrific havoc on the system and you can do nothing but let it runs its course.
Oh, you poor soul... you must have been so miserable but I'm so pleased you are much happier and healthier and the love of family and friends have helped you through your struggles!
Much love to you and I hope that the days ahead continue to be pleasant for you...
{{Hugs}}
~Michele~

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh wow! I'm so glad that the package got there OK and Lucas thoroughly enjoy it. What joy to see the pictures of him with it, thank you for that. I really appreciate it and hope that Lucas enjoys the little ghost he conjured up through his dreamboard. For some of us, Halloween is every day!

Dragonstar said...

I'm so glad that black mood has lifted. Hugs to all of you!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Oh, how amazingly sweet!! That Suzie is a doll, isn't she :O)

Kelsey S said...

Hugs to you all!

Kelsey
mysweetlife.org