Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Brews & Baubles witcheries



Some time ago I ordered from my friend Kris's cool magical Etsy shop, Mrs. B.'s Brews and Baubles , a prosperity oil (because it's never too much to have it at home). To my surprise, the sweet witch added a couple of other products, that made my heart sing - some of my favorites there!

Okay, one at a time...


I used her prosperity oil this Waxing Moon (and OF COURSE, Lucas wanted to join me!). I regularly make this spell so I'm never completely broke, lol! This time I made one a bit more elaborated, meaning that it lasted the whole waxing moon phase, for my little witch's delight. The anointing oil has a subtle scent, always better for me, who can't stand any strong scents. It came in a cool little glass bottle and it will surely last long!



The other item was her Sleepy Time Bath Soak, made with lavender, chamomile and three different types of salts. Lately I've feeling restless at bedtime and can't properly relax to sleep fast, so it came in the best time.

Originally to be ued in a bathtube, it can be taken to showers too. I put a handful (there's a generous quantity for two batches) into an organza bag and hang it on the shower head, so the water would run through the bag, while I visualized negativity and stress being washed down my body, and out of the shower into the drain.

I can't tell how relaxing it was and how good was the scent - again, it was subtle and refreshing, and my shower time got to a higher level, really relaxing me enough to go sraight to bed and have a good night's sleep!



And there's her black salt, which I'm saving for my traditional Waning Moon's cleansing ritual. After using her other witchy stuff, I know it will be perfect to intensify the protection circle.

I highly recommend Mrs. B.'s shop if you're looking for made-with-care magickal products!


PS: I was not paid or even asked to do this "review", I did it freely just because I really loved the results!

4 comentários:

Rue said...

All of those things sound wonderful! Especially the sleepytime bath/shower soak! I haven't had the best sleep lately either. I'm going to have to get my butt in gear and put in an order!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I'm so glad you liked them! Thanks so much for the review! =)

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

Oh, I like her! I'm glad you got some nice things from her shop!

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

oh we all love Mrs. B! She posted something fun about the toy society that I might get involved in