Saturday, July 31, 2010
Mother Moon's Message just honored me with this lovely award. Thank you, sweetheart, loved it! You know how inspirational and touching your words always are, and that's why I keep comng back there!
Well, the rules:
1. Thank the one who sent it your way. (check)
2. Sum up your blogging motivation, philosophy, and experience using 5 words. (check)
3. Pass it on to 5 others who blogs who you feel have real substance. (check)
Hmm... Asking me to write about anything in only five words is asking a dog not to bark, lol! But let me try to...
"Comfort, fun, share, friendship, love". Because it's comforting to share my daily joys and troubles here. The friendship and love I get from you all make things easier to deal with, and it's fun to watch the world become a sweet nutshell.
Passing it on to (but remembering that all my blogroll truly deserves this award - I'm just following the rules, sigh), for these other reasons besides having real substance:
1. Gabby, from Bohemian Single Mom - because she inspires me to be a better mom every day;
2. Linda, from Olde Baggs 'n Stuft Shirts, because she's strong.
3. Jules, from MoonCat Farms Meanderings, because she knows to exact balance between fun and depth in her posts.
4. Kris, from Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom (don't know if you take awards, though!), because she rocks, and she was there when I needed.
5. Andréann, from Aux Demilunes, because she's this wise sweet mama soul into a 20-year old body.
*And remembering you girls are not obliged to accept this, I'll still love you! :o)
Postado por Nydia às 12:29 AM
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine