Saturday, July 31, 2010

Always sweet to get one.


Mother Moon's Message just honored me with this lovely award. Thank you, sweetheart, loved it! You know how inspirational and touching your words always are, and that's why I keep comng back there!

Well, the rules:

1. Thank the one who sent it your way. (check)
2. Sum up your blogging motivation, philosophy, and experience using 5 words. (check)
3. Pass it on to 5 others who blogs who you feel have real substance. (check)

Hmm... Asking me to write about anything in only five words is asking a dog not to bark, lol! But let me try to...
"Comfort, fun, share, friendship, love". Because it's comforting to share my daily joys and troubles here. The friendship and love I get from you all make things easier to deal with, and it's fun to watch the world become a sweet nutshell.

Passing it on to (but remembering that all my blogroll truly deserves this award - I'm just following the rules, sigh), for these other reasons besides having real substance:
1. Gabby, from Bohemian Single Mom - because she inspires me to be a better mom every day;
2. Linda, from Olde Baggs 'n Stuft Shirts, because she's strong.
3. Jules, from MoonCat Farms Meanderings, because she knows to exact balance between fun and depth in her posts.
4. Kris, from Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom (don't know if you take awards, though!), because she rocks, and she was there when I needed.
5. Andréann, from Aux Demilunes, because she's this wise sweet mama soul into a 20-year old body.

*And remembering you girls are not obliged to accept this, I'll still love you! :o)

6 comentários:

Andréann said...

I usually don't accept awards... I don't post about them either :P

But getting this one from you I somewhat more special :) I know you mean something by it!

so I'll try to sum in 5 words, just for you:

Friendship, Sharing, Passion, Inspiration and Creativity :)

Nydia said...

Thank you, sweetie! I like passing awards on, but I know some friends don't like getting or posting them! Your 5 words show you well! :o)

Mother Moon said...

your five words fit you well.... enjoy your weekend.

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Thank you darling girl. I will do my very best to post my answer this week. You are the sweetest soul to think me worthy of this and your statement of my being strong makes me so humble and blessed.
Imbolc blessings, Linda

Unknown said...

You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for including me in this list of great bloggers.

I am happy that we have found each other my friend :)

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Oh, thank you so much!! That means the world to me!