Monday, December 8, 2008

Blessed I am





All I can say is that you, my friends, keep spoiling me... But I promise that I'll spoil you all back soon! LOL
This time was my dear friend Dragonstar, who sweetly sent me these beautiful gifts for the Pay it Forward! A gorgeous calendar with breathtaking Irish landscapes that will be proudly hanged in my NHTB (new house-to-be), a cool shamrock magnet promptly placed by Lucas at our fridge's door - of course - two awesome postcards, and this cute red dragon for Lucas. He loved it so much he wanted it to be placed over his bed's head, along with his dreamcatcher! The day after he took it for school for the Brazilian show-and-tell's version.


No thanks will be enough, Miss Dragon! I always considered my life as blessed with love and care, but the blogland gave this notion a new dimension.
Blessed be!

12 comentários:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

What a nice surprise! The little red dragon is so cute, too!

Dragonstar said...

I'm so glad you like them, dear Nydia, and I'm delighted Lucas likes his wee dragon!
In Ireland the shamrock is a symbol of good luck.

Tori said...

You deserve all these surprises!
Lucas looks so happy with his red dragon!

Nydia said...

Ouch! I mistyped shamrock, Miss Dragon, sorry! LOL Now it's correct...

Genie Sea said...

How absolutely cute! Your son's smile is like sunlight. :)

Blessed be indeed, :)

Suzie Ridler said...

So wonderful to get treasures in the mail! I'm glad you're getting spoiled my friend.

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Nydia, it must be package day! I got yours in the mail today! The Prim Cat is so adorable! Thank you, thank you! I can't wait to put him on my tree! And the Brazilian music you sent! I'm listening to it now. It's so beautiful! I'm only a few songs in yet, but I'm totally in love with it! The acoustic guitars, the beautiful melodies - it's so uplifting and cheerful.

Thank you so much, Nydia, for taking the time to do this for me! I am so blessed to have you in my life.

Michelle said...

Isn't getting packages in the mail fun? You definitely deserve such wonderful gifts and wishes. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nydia! I think you attract positive energy. Enjoy your lovely goodies, and thanks for sharing the photos.

Michele said...

The dragon is adorable... I love to see the smile on Lucas' face. He is a beautiful young man!

I thank you so much for dropping by my blog while I have been so sick in the last few weeks. It means so much to me. The support, and love is really appreciated in more ways than you will ever know. I hope you know this, it's very important.
(Hugs and smooches to you all!)
~Michele~

Anonymous said...

Awww how cute! I love that calendar. I may have to go find one in the post-holiday sales.

Unknown said...

it's so wonderful seeing you so happy and excited! the dragon is adorable! but then, i've always loved all things dragon!

it's so much fun seeing everyone having so much fun with the holidays!

blessed be!