Friday, April 2, 2010

A Pocket Altar at Post your Altar blog

I was going to save this for next wek's favorite post, but couldn't resist! Look at this tiny treasure I found at that great new blog I talked about some posts before:



Isn't it cute in its rustic way? A lovely idea for a gift, or for taking when travelling...
William's got this from an Etsy shop, the Greenwoman Crafts.

There's also this other tiny altar set, equaly cute:



This lady has other beautiful rustic ornaments and tools. Loved them!

3 comentários:

Dani said...

Those are so cute! I've been thinking about updating my "Portable Witch Kit" to keep in my purse in case of emergencies...Very inspiring.

Divaeva said...

pretty awesome gift idea - indeed! :)

Lilac Wolf (Angie or Angela) said...

I am catching up on your blogs today. :) These are so cool. Love how your little witch came into being. hehe

And thanks for reading my blog. The Handmaid's Tale sounds familiar and I wonder if I got her confused with another author. If not, I must read it.