Thursday, April 8, 2010

From my Treasure Box - Into the Dawn Designs



I thought it would be sweet to have a "logo" for my favorite Etsy shops posts, so I made the one above, and called it "Treasure Box", because that's what it is, my imaginary box where I pick my favorite Etsians to share!

The first items I've bought at Etsy, back in 2008, were from Into the Dawn Designs, from my friend Dawn, this talented and gifted witchy artist who knows everything about polymer clay. It became one of my favorite Etsians. I fell in love with her candle holders, and had to have one. Actually, I ended up with two! First, this Autumn Leaf candle holder:



And afterwards, this Green Leaf candle holder - I couldn't resist, Oak leaves all around, a tree I love and my surname in Portuguese - Carvalho.



I proudly have them at my altar, where they clearly belong. There are so many other awesome pieces of art, among jewelry, boxes, and journals, that it's really hard to decide what's best. Another must see I had to share!

0 comentários: