Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ABC Wednesday - I and J

I missed last week when I got a tremendous rotavirus that kept me in bed for a couple of days. All is back to normal now.

So tonight I'll get two runes:


Ingwaz - the Earth God, Ing. It represents the inner growth, the time to move on, for all pending issues are set now, and you're free to breath again.


Jera - the good harvest. A lovely rune. Time of peace and success for everything that was so hard worked to achieve.


For more J posts, visit the ABC page, and join the fun!

10 comentários:

Reader Wil said...

Am I right that you are a kind of Celtic Witch?? I see you have also a greenman in your sidebar.Three weeks ago I posted something about "Green Men".
Well happy spring! Saturday is Earth Hour at 8.30 pm.

Roger Owen Green said...

As you noted in the intro, I and J are related historicaly, so seems appropriate.

Glad you're feeling better.

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Alexis Kennedy said...

ooh Nydia, are these the new runes you're making?? They are gorgeous!

Lydia said...

Love these, Nydia! I may have to make a rune of Ing for my cousin, who's going through a very rough time right now and having trouble letting go. Thank you for the inspiration!

Carver said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. Great post for J.

Lilac SilverFox said...

Glad you're feeling better hun and want to shout another thanks for your help over the weekend. Lovely post. These runes are so cute and starting to grow on me hehe I'm not much of a rune person, but I love them.

Tumblewords: said...

Glad you are feeling better - loving these runes! They are beautiful.

Tamara said...

The ruins are beautiful...learning them is on my bucket list. Nice to meet you and I grabbed your button and am following you. I got away from blogging a year ago but missed it so I am starting fresh. :)

Magaly Guerrero said...

What a wonderful combination right after the Spring Equinox!

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog through the Blog Party, Welcoming the God. Enjoying your posts and will be back later to read more!
Cordelia
http://cordeliascauldron.blogspot.com/