Friday, March 14, 2014

ABC Wednesday - I is for Indecision



ABC Wednesday was two days ago, and I was Indecision for me.



I'm so late, but do you know when you get stuck and simply can't choose anything to write about, no matter if you made a huge list of possible words? That's me this week on the ABC Wednesday. 

I could blog about some interesting people, like Isadora Duncan, whose biography I read when I was 9 and in ballet classes. She impressed me so much I wanted to dance like her, barefoot and with only some ethereal colored cloths covering my body - highly discouraged by my ballet teacher...


Or I could write about Isaac Asimov. His books were a fantastic source of awe for my childish mind, who made me love sci-fi stories, and helped me to learn how to analyse right from wrong and how tricky situations can get to the point of making you wonder what's best for you and others...



Or I could talk about Imaginary friends, like when you're deep inside the virtual world and lost friendship is a click away, erased from your life because of moods, different opinions, or lack of contact without a word. Sometimes respect and patience are luxuries in the virtual world...


Or about the Impeccable service my sweetheart and I had at a local restaurant where we used to have lunch while he was here spending Summer with me. The waiters were gentle and super efficient, the food was delicious and their Internet connection was basically perfect (my town doesn't have a First Class connection, alas).



Or Indiana Jones, the cool, incredible hero and his fun adventures, who helped an entire generation go through their teen years.


I could talk about Ice creams, Islands paradises, Insights, Intercourse (mmm...), Intelligence, Incubbus, Impressionism, Imagination, Inspiration, Innocence, Instinct... So many Ideas that makes my Gemini soul Indecisive.
It's better to end this post here...

***************************************

To read another cool I entry, visit my dear favorite author, at Under An Outlaw Moon.

To read more great ABC entries, and if you want to join the project, visit the meme's main page, and have fun! :)

4 comentários:

Gattina said...

I prefer the question mark picture for indecision, that's so true !

Nydia said...

Thank you for stopping by, Gattina. :)

Roger Owen Green said...

I hate my own INDECISION. My plan to write about family music groups made this round, at least, easy for me. The problem is that I'd rather write that than work on my projects; I just finished my O post!

ROG, ABCW

Reader Wil said...

You've got enough imagination to find some I words! Thank you!
Have a great week!
Wil, ABCW Team