Thursday, May 27, 2010

Updates on my little witches

Fist of all, thank you all for the always awesome support and positive chain! I like to vent here because I always find this comfort, and you know, the energy flows straight to our hearts!

Beatriz is still under observation, at home. Still taking a massive dose of antibiotics to control this weird disease that is, apparently, weakening her kidneys. Drinking tons of water to wash whatever it is in there, and going through a battery of exams. But she's fine on her own sweet way, wanting to play and all. I'm keeping my white candle for her.

On the other hand, Lucas is on a hard phase. So needy to the point of hugging me all the time, even at lunch time. It breaks my heart... I hug him back, kiss him, trying to make him feel safe and confident. It's the very first time I see him this way, and it's not a good sight, I'm really shaken. But I know it's a matter of time, patience and love to help him banish his little demons. He's surrounded by deep love here, so I want to believe it's a bad phase that is going to pass. Of course it doesn't make things easier to deal, for both of us. Bt we get there! When I told him of the many friends around the globe that are sending and wishing this srong positive vibe, he did gave me a huge smile and asked if I were serious! So I showed him the comments, not going into text details. Just seeing the friends' icons he already recognizes had a good impact, it seems. He's deeply sleeping right now, exhausted from his Thursday soccer class. Now, a day at a time...

6 comentários:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Sending sweet Lucas loads of positive energy! Any sign of your box yet? I'm amazed at how long international mail takes - it just doesn't seem like Brazil is all THAT far away, lol!

Lisa said...

Much love and peace to you and Lucas and also to Beatriz.

KB said...

Bless you all!

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

Nydia, they do go thru phases. It is hard to see them nervous and distressed. Hang in there.

Divaeva said...

*love and light* mmmwah!

Dani said...

Sending much love and comfort to Beatriz and Lucas! Muito beijos!